This is fantastically easy to make and is one of my most requested things to bring to gatherings. The bread bowl makes it a perfect addition to any carry in or party.
- 1 16 oz. container sour cream
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped cream cheese Spread
- 1 env. ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 bread boule (optional)
Defrost spinach and drain thoroughly. Squeeze out all remaining fluid. Finely chop green onions. Mince garlic cloves. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly until creamy. Server in a bread bowl, with crackers, or sliced toasted baguette bread.